- Jessica B. Eimer, Aquinas College, November 18, 2013: Creating Transformational Change at Aquinas College
- Mark Z. Jacobson, Stanford University, April 15-16, 2015: Wind, Water and Solar Power, Roadmaps to a New Energy Future
- David Orr, Oberlin College, November 11-12, 2015: “What’s One to do in a Hotter World? - Education and the Long Emergency”
- Justin Mog, University of Louisville, April 6-7, 2016: "Embracing the Challenge of Sustainability: Transforming Campuses, Reshaping Minds & Investing in our Common Future"
- Anthony M. Annett, Columbia University, November 16-17 2016: "Laudato Si’ and the Moral Responsibility to Protect our Common Home".
- Brady Beck, September 13, 2018: Land of Fire: "The Longleaf Pine Forest".
- Gary Machlis, Clemson University, November 8, 2018: "The Future of Conservation in America: A Chart for Rough Water".
- Gabby Ahmadia, WWF USA, Director, Marine Conservation Science, Oceans, October 30-31, 2019: "Conservation in the Anthropocene: creating a world where both people and nature can co-exist”.
- Announcing Jonathan Foley, Executive Director of Project Drawdown for March 25, 2020: “Achieving Drawdown: Solutions for a Climate Safe Future”. Due to emerging health concerns for long distance travel and large assemblies of people related to the Corona virus, Siena Height University’s Winter 2020 Issa Speaker Jonathan Foley asked me to postpone his engagement planned for March 25, 2020. We will reschedule Dr. Foley for Fall 2020 and keep you updated. Please inform everybody to whom you might have announced this event.