- Jessica B. Eimer, Aquinas College, November 18, 2013: Creating Transformational Change at Aquinas College
- Mark Z. Jacobson, Stanford University, April 15-16, 2015: Wind, Water and Solar Power, Roadmaps to a New Energy Future
- David Orr, Oberlin College, November 11-12, 2015: “What’s One to do in a Hotter World? - Education and the Long Emergency”
- Justin Mog, University of Louisville, April 6-7, 2016: "Embracing the Challenge of Sustainability: Transforming Campuses, Reshaping Minds & Investing in our Common Future"
- Anthony M. Annett, Columbia University, November 16-17 2016: "Laudato Si’ and the Moral Responsibility to Protect our Common Home".
- Brady Beck, September 13, 2018: Land of Fire: "The Longleaf Pine Forest".
- Gary Machlis, Clemson University, November 8, 2018: "The Future of Conservation in America: A Chart for Rough Water".
- Gabby Ahmadia, WWF USA, Director, Marine Conservation Science, Oceans, October 30-31, 2019: "Conservation in the Anthropocene: creating a world where both people and nature can co-exist”.
- Announcing Jonathan Foley, Executive Director of Project Drawdown for March 25, 2020