Find Organic Locally Grown Food
- Michigan Farmer’s Market Association: Madison Township Farmer's Market and Adrian Farmer's Market.
- Adrian Farmer’s Market on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adrian-Farmers-Market/151915178215362.
- Needleland Farms: Tipton Farm offering year-round organic veggies and CSA (community supported agriculture): http://www.needlelanefarms.com/. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/needlelanefarms/.
- Frog Holler Farm: Frog Holler Farm has been selling organic produce at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market since 1972. We start the season with a large selection of organic vegetable and herb seedlings, specializing in many heirloom varieties. We start harvesting greens in May and continue to offer a wide selection of vegetables, some fruits and our specialty salad mix right through October, and sometimes up until Thanksgiving.
- Sow Fresh Farm Market. We are a family owned and operated farm market offering our customers the absolute freshest in produce and other unique quality food finds year round. During Michigan’s peak growing season, we’re proud to offer a large variety of our own homegrown fruits and vegetables raised on our family farm here in Southeast Michigan. http://www.sowfreshmarket.com.
- Find local CSA: https://www.localharvest.org/search.jsp?jmp&scale=7&lat=41.90424&lon=-84.05071&ty=6.
- Meijers has a good and relatively reasonable selection in organic fruits and veggies.
- Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market
- Suggest to Student Engagement that they drive a van once a week to Ann Arbor to shop at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.